Gold Mountain RV Park Rules & Regulations
- All RV park fees need to be paid in advance.
- Daily & Weekly: Daily & Weekly reservations must be cancelled 3 days prior to arrival to receive a full refund or a fee of $10.00 will be charged.
- Monthly: Monthly reservations must be cancelled 10 days prior to arrival to receive a full refund or 1 night’s stay at the nightly rate will be charged. $50 utility deposit is required.
- Check-in Time: RV Check-in time is 12:00 P.M. or anytime a non-reserved site is vacant (an after-hour secure registration drop box is available). A manager is also on call after hours.
- Checkout time: 11:00 A.M.
- Extended stays: Welcome! We will do our best to accommodate.
- Visitors: Limit of 4 visitors per RV site. Please have visitors park in your site. There is a $3 overnight visitor’s fee for all visitors. (Must be checked in by 8 P.M.)
- Quiet Hours: Silence is golden. For the convenience of all our campers, quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M to 7:00 A.M. No running of generators at any time except during power outages. Please observe the quiet hours. There is no refund if you are evicted for non-observance of quiet hours or disorderly conduct.
- Alcohol: Responsible use of alcohol is allowed within your designated campsite, by the community fire place, and in the clubhouse to guests at least 21 years of age. Sites with minors in possession of alcohol will be evicted without a refund.
- Conduct: NO disorderly conduct, offensive language, fireworks, or loud music in the park or in the clubhouse.
- Firearms: Legal firearms and concealed weapons with proper permits are allowed. However, discharging firearms is strictly forbidden. Firearms need to be locked at all times during your stay in the RV Park.
- Vehicles: Maximum speed in park is 5 MPH. Watch for pets and children on bikes. No ATVs may be driven within the park unless they are being unloaded or loaded.
- Pets: Welcome! Your pets are a part of your family. There is a maximum of two (2) pets per site. For additional pets, please see the manager for approval. (Sorry – no aggressive breeds.) Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and may not be left unattended. You will be fully responsible for your pets. Please pick up after your pets. If your pet disturbs or threatens another guest or employee of the RV Park, the pet will be asked to leave. If you refuse to remove the disruptive pet from the RV Park, you will be required to leave the RV Park without a refund. A $25 site cleaning deposit fee is required from our monthly guests with dogs.
- Site Maintenance: Please keep your site neat and free of litter, including cigarettes. There is a dumpster located at the end of the park. Do not place mats on the grass in your site. We request that you not leave chairs, games, bicycles, or other personal property overnight on lawns as they will impede lawn maintenance. Lawns are watered regularly. Articles left outside may get wet during the watering times.
- Safety: For safety reasons, we do not allow clotheslines in our park. Do not hang towels, clothing, linens, or other articles from the trees.
- Campfires: Portable propane fire pits are acceptable as well as barbeques and camp stoves. Open fires are permitted in the group campfire area only if allowed by the county (based on current restrictions). No open fires are permitted in individual RV spaces.
- Site Parking: All vehicles shall be parked on the gravel site pad. Please do not park RVs, bikes, motorcycles, or vehicles on grass. Park only in your assigned site. Don’t drive on the grass.
- Garbage: All garbage should be put in a bag, closed, tied off, and placed in the provided dumpster at the south end of the park.
- WiFi: Free to our guests – password required.
- TV: Each site has a TV hookup. If interested, inquire with the manager (for our monthly guests only).
- Phone: Each site has a telephone landline hookup. If interested, inquire with the manager.
- Video Security System: We have a 24-hour surveillance system in place. Come and see us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Clubhouse: The washroom, showers, laundry, and a community room are open to our guests. At the time of check in, we will provide you with an entry code to access the building. Please do not share the code with anyone else. We are not responsible for any accidents in or around the building or for any personal property left behind. Sleeping in the building is not allowed. Please do not leave children under the age of 16 unattended in the clubhouse. Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse unless they are service or lap dogs. You may use the wood stove at your own risk. Please read instructions before lighting a fire.
- Outside structures: Our community fireplace is available to all of our guests at your own risk. Please check with the manager to see if there are any current fire restrictions.
- Propane service: If you need propane, please see the manager. After hours, please call (509) 775-3700 for service.
- Wildlife: At times, we have wild animals visiting the RV Park. Please do not feed or pet them. We are not responsible for any damage or injuries that may occur.
All Camping units that are 15 years or older need to have management approval when staying longer than 2 weeks.
Gold Mountain RV Park will not be responsible for fire, accidents, or loss of valuables or personal property of any kind. Guests accept site rental privileges with the understanding that they are responsible for their own safety as well as the safety of their children.
If legal action is necessary to remove a Guest or Visitor from the RV Park, the Guest or Visitor will be responsible for any and all legal fees and costs incurred in removing a Guest or Visitor from the RV Park. The venue for any court proceedings shall be in Ferry County, Washington.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Prices, Rules, and Policies are subject to change without notice.
All Guests and Visitors are subject to these RV Park Rules & Regulations for the duration of their stay in the Gold Mountain RV Park and agree to follow them.
Please feel free to ask us about any questions or concerns you may have. We will do our best to make your stay here as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The Management of Gold Mountain RV Park