Get close to nature in beautiful Ferry County
Nestled in the northeast corner of Washington State is Ferry County, an area approximately the size of the state of Delaware with less than one percent of the population.
With so few people per square mile, nature takes center stage. Whether you enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, snowmobiling, off-road vehicles, wildlife viewing, cross-county skiing, or many other outdoor pursuits, Ferry County has it and Gold Mountain RV Park makes the perfect home base.
Scroll down to find links to area websites.
- Ferry County Fair – http://ferrycountyfair.com/
- City of Republic – www.republicchamber.org
- Republic cam – www.rcabletv.com/cam_republic.html (see a live view of Republic, which is updated every minute)
- Geocaching in Republic area – http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=796e0b45-50b5-4739-b596-face1d0dd2b9
- Morris Merry-Go-Round Pavilion
- Stonerose Interpretive Center and Fossil Site – http://stonerosefossil.org/
- also look at this Stonerose clip on You tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMg4y2Z0LrU
- Ferry County Historical Museum
- Husky Car & Truck Museum – call 509-779-4648 or 509-775-3521 for tours info
- Hiking, skiing, snowshoeing – hundreds of miles of trails – http://www.fs.usda.gov/colville
- ATV trails – look at this little clip @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymlPZ7wVkV
- Fishing – dozens of lakes and rivers – http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/
- Water sports: swimming, boating, kayaking, water skiing
- Freckles’ Gourmet BBQ – www.facebook.com/FrecklesGourmetBbq